11 Nutrients To Promote Hair Growth & Prevent Hair Loss
Vitamins That Promote Hair Growth & Prevent Hair Loss
It's no secret that hair loss and thinning hair is becoming more and more prevalent in society today. This is due to several things, like certain medical conditions, our daily diet, the amount of exposure to sun, and of course, the natural aging process.
Furthermore, there are some hair care products that cause thinning and/or hair loss. One of these products is hair dye. Hair dye contains a chemical that damages your hair follicles, and stunts the natural growth process. It's best to avoid using products with harsh chemicals at all if possible.
If you’re experiencing hair loss, don’t fret. There are many women and men battling the same issue, and with the right hair care regiment the fight against thinning hair can be won.
Key Vitamins For Healthy Hair
If you want to prevent hair loss, you should eat foods that are rich in vitamins. Vitamins A, B, C, and E are good for your hair. These nutrients help keep your hair strong and healthy.
Here Are The Top 11 Vital Nutrients For Healthy Hair:
- Protein: As the building block of your hair, it's no surprise that protein is essential for hair growth. Eating a diet rich in protein can help promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. Protein comes from meat, dairy products, and eggs. You can also get protein from nuts and legumes. You should eat foods high in protein regularly.
- Iron: Iron is necessary for the production of hemoglobin, which helps transport oxygen to your cells. When your body doesn't get enough oxygen, your hair growth can suffer.
- Zinc: Zinc plays a role in cell reproduction and hair growth. A zinc deficiency can lead to hair loss.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A helps your body produce sebum, an oily substance that helps keep your hair healthy.
- Vitamin B: Vitamin B is another essential nutrient that promotes hair growth. B vitamins help your body produce keratin, a protein that makes up your hair. It's found in foods like green vegetables, beans, and whole grains. It also helps the body absorb iron. Iron is an important mineral that your body needs. If you don't get enough of it, it can cause hair loss.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps your body absorb iron, which is necessary for hair growth.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps your body produce keratin, a protein that makes up your hair.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is especially good for the hair. It is an antioxidant that helps protect your cells from damage. It can also help improve circulation, which can promote hair growth. You can find it in food such as spinach, carrots, avocados, nuts, and seeds.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids help keep your scalp healthy and can promote hair growth.
- Biotin: Biotin is a B vitamin that helps your body produce keratin, a protein that makes up your hair. It also speeds up the rate of follicle growth.
- Water (H2O): Your body needs to be hydrated. It needs water to function properly. When you don't drink enough water, your body loses moisture. This can lead to hair loss. Drinking water can also help you feel refreshed and more energetic.
In conclusion, you can prevent hair loss by eating foods that are high in vitamins. You can also eat foods that are high in proteins. Drink plenty of water and make sure that you get enough sleep each night. These tips will help you have healthy fast growing hair and prevent hair loss.