I’m going to give you a step by step on The LOC Method. The LOC Method helps moisturize your hair and leaves your hair looking healthy. LOC stands for Liquid, Oil, and Cream. The liquid should either be water or a water-based leave in. The oil can be any oil of your choice from the IrvMika line. The oil is used to LOC in the moisture and it leaves your hair looking shiny. The LOC methods will increase growth and help prevent breakage to your hair. Here are the steps that my model used to achieve her LOC method look.
- First co-wash your hair. Co-washing is only using conditioner to wash your hair. Many researchers have found it is better to co-wash than to wash with shampoo. Shampoo strips your hair of all its moisture and leaves your hair dry and brittle. Then detangle your hair with a detangling brush in the shower.
- Let your hair deep condition using any IrvMika Conditioner. Deep conditioning helps repair any follicles in the hair and helps moisturize your hair. Let your hair deep condition for three hours.
- Next rinse all of the conditioner out.
- Apply IrvMika Leave-in Hydrating Mist, IrvMika Nourishing hair oil, and IrvMika Healthy Hair Butter cream. Apply a lot of water to keep your hair hydrated. Water based products are the key to keeping your hair hydrated.
- Next finger detangle your hair instead of using a comb or a detangling brush after adding the products. The finger detangling works better when your hair is damp.
- Lastly, let her hair air dry over night to achieve the LOC look the next morning.