Vegan Hair Oils For Kids: Strengthen, Thicken, Grow
Vegan Hair Oils For Kids: Strengthen, Thicken, Grow
As a parent, you want what is best for your child, and that includes finding the best all-natural nourishing hair oil for their scalp. If your daughter's scalp gets dry and flaky easily, it's often because her scalp doesn't produce enough natural sebum it needs to stay hydrated.
The good news is that there are several vegan hair oils for kids that can help to moisturize and protect your daughter's scalp.
One of the best natural hair oils for kids is coconut oil. Coconut oil is excellent for moisturizing the scalp and helping to prevent dryness and flakiness. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, which can help to soothe the scalp and reduce the risk of infection.
Another great option for kids is jojoba oil. Jojoba oil is very similar to the natural sebum produced by the scalp, so it can help to balance the scalp's oil production. It's also non-greasy and won't weigh down the hair, making it a great option for kids with fine or thin hair.
To use either of these oils, simply massage a small amount into the scalp before shampooing. Leave the oil on for at least five minutes before rinsing out. You can also add a few drops of essential oil to the mix for an added boost of moisture and protection.
How Can I Strengthen My Child's Hair?
Your child's hair can grow healthy if you keep it clean and moisturized. Make sure your child doesn't get too much sun exposure and avoid shampooing daily.
Furthermore, when shampooing, you should use a mild or gentle shampoo and avoid sulfates at all cost. Also, avoid putting thick lotions or creams on your child's scalp, and try to avoid frequent blow drying and excessive heat styling.
When combing, use a good quality comb or a wide toothbrush to remove tangles. In addition, look for products that contain natural ingredients, such as olive oil, castor oil, aloe vera, etc. These natural ingredients help strengthen your child's hair at the base.
How Can I Thicken My Child's Hair?
The hair on your head is made of protein. This protein is produced by a gland located inside your scalp. These glands spun hair follicles which contain small sacs filled with sebum.
Sebum is a waxy oil produced by sebaceous glands in the skin. Sebum serves two main purposes. It helps keep hair soft and supple, and it protects hair from heat and damage. If your child lacks the appropriate amount of sebum, his/her hair becomes dry and brittle.
To prevent dry hair and thicken your child’s hair, follow these 5 steps to thicken hair:
1. Increase the amount of sebum produced by your child's scalp. Try massaging gentle shampoo into your child's scalp before washing his/her hair.
2. Use a conditioner designed specifically for children. Conditioners contain ingredients that help retain moisture in the hair shaft. They are especially useful when combing and brushing after shampooing. Choose a gentle conditioner that won't strip the natural oils from the scalp.
3. Avoid Harsh Chemicals. Be careful when using shampoos and styling products. Many commercial products contain harsh ingredients that dry out the scalp and hair. These ingredients can damage your child's hair over time.
4. Add Moisturizing Lotions. Moisturizing lotions are designed to replenish the lost moisture in your child's hair. Look for moisturizers with olive oil, sunflower oil, vitamin E, aloe vera, or Kosher Vegetable glycerin. You may find these ingredients listed on the product label or description if shopping online.
5. Apply sunflower oil or avocado oil to the ends of your child's hair. These oils act like a barrier between the scalp and the environment. Fatty-acids coat the hair and locks in moisture.
6. Exfoliate Your Child's Scalp. After washing, gently massage the scalp with a coarse washcloth, finger tips, or small brush to stimulate blood flow to the scalp.
How Can I Make My Kid's Hair Grow?
Getting your kid’s hair to grow isn’t rocket science, but you need to start by moisturizing the scalp. In addition, you should use a deep conditioner daily to keep your hair hydrated. This will help prevent split ends.
Then make sure you're giving your kids healthy food, lots of vitamins and minerals, and plenty of exercise. If they eat well and get regular exercise, their hair will grow much faster.
Which Oil Is Best For Baby Hair?
In order for baby hair to grow properly it needs essential nutrients. The best oil for baby hair is olive oil.
Olive oil has anti-fungal properties which prevent infection of scalp. Olive oil helps promote healthy growth of hair and prevents hair loss. Olive oil contains vitamins A, D, E and K. These vitamins help stimulate hair follicles and promote hair growth.
Another benefit of olive oil is that it moisturizes hair while leaving it soft. It is recommended that babies should use olive oil regularly during the first year of life to protect against dry scalp.
Looking For Vegan Hair Oils For Kids?
For the past 2 years, IrvMika has been divulged in the industry of providing all natural vegan hair products for children. Our products are made with natural ingredients and are safe for both you and your child.
We make organic vegan hair products specifically designed to help strengthen, thicken, and grow your child's hair. We only use all natural ingredients and there are no toxic chemicals or harsh sulfates in our products.
From shampoo to conditioners, we have everything you need to give your child healthy hair. To Shop Maddie’s Collection For Kids… Click Here!